Date of Birth: 16 april 1975
- Escuela de Educacion Tecnica N∫1, Las Flores, Argentina. Graduated as electromechanic technician.
- Universidad de Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina. Three years of Advertising.
- Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA), Buenos Aires, Argentina. Three years of Industrial Design, courses on Architectural Drawing, Graphic Design and Stand Design.
- ArtCenter College of Design, Pasadena, USA. Mobilty Design course at the Art Center at night program.
- Istituto Europeo di Design (IED), Turin, Italy. Master in Advanced Design for Transportation.
- Istituto Europeo di Design (IED), Turin, Italy.
- Two month workshop on Future of Mobility with Chris Bangle.
- Two times winner of the Ford-Nissan scholarship to attend the
ArtCenter at night program.
- ArtCenter College of Design scholarship.
- IED scholarship to attend the Master in Advanced Design for Transportation.
- Selected to display works at the Seoul Motor Show 2011 by the
Korean Institute of Design Promotion.
- Spanish (mother tongue)
- English (proficiency level, 270 of 300 on the TOEFL test)
- Italian (reading comprehension, fluent conversation)
- Portuguese (reading comprehension, fluent conversation)
- Google Sketchup
- Free-hand sketching
Employment to date on the design field:
- Free-lance works as a designer in Argentina and Peru.
- Internship at Fiat ADUS Milan, Italy.
- Design consultor at InterPlann a marketing,
branding and one to one communication studio.
- Art, architecture, music, literature, photography and sports like tennis or soccer.
Rio is a crowded city who desperately needs a small, fun and eco-friendly vehicle to make the carioca's life easier.
How does your design answer the anticipated preferences, lifestyles and transportation needs for the people in your country or region?
Carioca is a small electric city car destinated to meet all the primary necesities of the people of the future who have the carioca's way of living.
What makes your design unique?
It's freshness, simplicity and relation to the users spirit.
What technologies, innovations, lifestyle needs and concepts have you incorporated into your design? How?
Translucent screens, nanotechnology, new level of interaction with the car.